Lidex – a leader
there can be only one leader in the translation and interpretation market in Poland
The website of Lidex Sp. z o.o. uses information stored in the form of cookies, i.e. IT data stored on the users’ end devices used to access websites. These files render it possible to identify the user’s device and display the website as adjusted to the user’s individual preferences. Usually, these files contain the name of the website from which they come, the duration of storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The User’s failure to change browser settings shall be understood as consent to their use.
- Cookies are used to adjust website content to user preferences, optimise website use, and create aggregated statistics.
- Installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website.
- The following cookies are used on the website:
- “persistent cookies” – files stored on your device for the period specified in the parameters of a given cookie or until they are manually removed;
- “session cookies” – temporary files stored on your end device until you log out (leave the website).
- You can decide how to handle the storage of cookies on your computer by selecting your preferred option in the web browser window before visiting the website. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies can be found in the software (web browser) settings.