Lidex – a leader
there can be only one leader in the translation and interpretation market in Poland
- The Controller of personal data is Lidex Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Republikańska 24a, 04- 404 Warszawa.
- All questions and requests concerning your will to exercise your rights should be sent to the Controller’s e-mail address (email@example.com).
- Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO / GDPR).
- We exercise due care to protect interests of data subjects. First of all, we ensure that the data we collect are: processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored; processed and stored in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Scope of collected data, purposes of and legal basis for data collection
Your personal data are collected and processed only on an appropriate legal basis
and their scope depends on the purpose of the processing
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Processing period|
|Recruitment||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR, i.e. at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract |
until the end of the recruitment process
|until the end of the recruitment process|
|Unsolicited recruitment||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be withdrawn at any time||until the consent is withdrawn|
|Promotional activities||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be withdrawn at any time||until the consent is withdrawn|
|Handling inquiries from the contact form and correspondence (e-mail, traditional correspondence, other)||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be withdrawn at any time; withdrawal of consent will be tantamount to resignation from receiving a response to the submitted inquiry||until the consent is withdrawn|
|Pursuing claims and defending against claims||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, i.e. legitimate interest of the Controller||until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims|
|Managing accounts on the Customer Portal||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR, i.e. the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract||during the term of the contract or until the end of the time period specified in the contract|
|Performance of the contract||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR, i.e. the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract||during the term of the contract or until the end of the time period specified in the contract|
|Performance of statutory obligations incumbent on the Controller||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR, i.e. a legal obligation arising in particular from tax regulations and accounting regulations||until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims|
|Increasing property protection and security – applies to video monitoring used in the building at ul. Republikańska 24 A (marked areas)||legal basis – Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller||30 days|
The Controller may transfer personal data only to trusted recipients, such as entities providing IT solutions, service providers, and law firms providing services to Lidex Sp. z o.o.
Rights of persons
At any time, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to processing;
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request removal or limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- object to data processing.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact the Controller directly
by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to withdraw your consent, we suggest sending a message from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The only consequence of withdrawing your consent will be that you will no longer be able to receive information about our offer and other marketing content from us. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of data that took place before this withdrawal. Cofniecie zgody nie wpływa na legalność przetwarzania przez nas danych, które miało miejsce przed tym cofnięciem.
If you have any doubts as to the respect of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Office).
Personal data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area or international organisations.
The Controller makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical, and organisational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use, or access, in accordance with the implemented ISO 27001 Information Security Management System, ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System, and applicable regulations.
The Lidex website contains links to external websites. Lidex accepts no liability whatsoever for the data collected by such websites.
The general terms and conditions of cooperation are set out in the Regulations.
The website of Lidex Sp. z o.o. uses information stored in the form of cookies, i.e. IT data stored on the users’ end devices used to access websites. These files render it possible to identify the user’s device and display the website as adjusted to the user’s individual preferences. Usually, these files contain the name of the website from which they come, the duration of storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The User’s failure to change browser settings shall be understood as consent to their use.
- Cookies are used to adjust website content to user preferences, optimise website use, and create aggregated statistics.
- Installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website.
- The following cookies are used on the website:
- “persistent cookies” – files stored on your device for the period specified in the parameters of a given cookie or until they are manually removed;
- “session cookies” – temporary files stored on your end device until you log out (leave the website).
- You can decide how to handle the storage of cookies on your computer by selecting your preferred option in the web browser window before visiting the website. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies can be found in the software (web browser) settings.