Lidex – a leader
there can be only one leader in the translation and interpretation market in Poland
Service Provider – Lidex Sp. z o.o. ul. Magiera 16/17, 01-873 Warsaw (correspondence address: ul. Republikańska 24a, 04-404 Warsaw), NIP [Tax Identification Number] 118-00-39-380.
Client – a business entity or a natural person interested in the services provided by the Service Provider.
Quotation – a formal, written offer containing the Service Provider’s estimate of the cost of performing the Service, submitted to the Client; created on the basis of the applicable Price List; each time the Quotation is accompanied by the applicable detailed Terms and Conditions of Service.
Order – a formal, written acceptance on the part of the Client of the Quotation presented by the Service Provider. The form of the Order (form, e-mail acceptance, etc.) depends on the individual agreement between the parties (including the provisions of the framework agreements).
Quotation and payment for the Service provided
- The remuneration for the execution of the Order is determined by the Service Provider on the basis of the Quotation accepted by the Client. The Quotation is an estimate and may differ from the final price (e.g. when the number of pages of the source text differs from the number of pages of the translation, the duration of the interpretation and/or the conference/event itself is extended, the equipment configuration is changed, etc.).
- By placing an Order, the Client accepts the Quotation received.
- Any and all changes to the Order terms and conditions must be notified to the Service Provider in writing. Extending the scope of the Order shall affect the final cost of the service.
- Orders submitted to the Service Provider 48 hours or less before the start of provision of the service shall entail an increase in the cost by at least 30%. Reductions in the interpreters’ working time and/or underutilisation of the equipment ordered during the Service shall not affect the cost of the service.
- Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer, card or cash at the Service Provider’s office or via an individual link sent to an email address. Debit/credit card transactions made through the link are settled through PAYPRO S.A.; card payment at the Service Provider’s office is settled through ELAVON.