Statements / invoices
procedure for Financial Settlement
Procedure for Financial Settlement
Below we present the rules of settlements and payments for orders executed for Lidex, in force since February 2014:
- On the 10th business day of each month, you will receive to your e-mail address a Statement of payments for services provided for Lidex in the previous month.
- Please check whether the Statement includes all works performed – by you – for Lidex in the given period (number of pages/blocks/hours).
- In case of doubts, e.g. as to the rate or number of pages/blocks, or if the Statement contains projects that have not been completed or have been completed on a different basis, immediately contact the Lidex employee who ordered the questioned, incorrect, or missing project for clarification and possible receipt of a corrected Statement.
- After receiving the Statement in accordance with the facts, please sign it (as a sign of confirmation), and then issue one collective invoice for the period of cooperation listed in the Statement for the total amount given in the Statement as a net sum.
Invoices shall be issued for:
Lidex Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Magiera 16/17,
01-873 Warszawa, Poland,
- Please send the invoice, together with the signed Statement, to the following address: Lidex, ul. Republikańska 24a, 04-404 Warszawa, with a note on the envelope: “Faktura tłumacza” [“Invoice of a translator”], “Faktura podwykonawcy” [“Invoice of a subcontractor”], or “Faktura współpracownika BK” [“Invoice of a Conference Department associate”].
Please be advised that we also accept electronic invoices. Please send them each time with a scan of the signed Statement to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send invoices only together with signed Statements. Lack of a signed Statement or inconsistency of the amounts will delay or prevent the execution of the transfer.
- Receivables for invoices sent by the 20th day of each month, after their verification, will be successively transferred between the 25th and 30th of a given month.
- If you have any questions, contact the Accounting Department only by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We would like to remind you that you receive separate Statements for interpreting services and separate Statements for translation services and orders in the field of graphic and film work.
Thank you in advance for smooth cooperation in the above-described scope.
Accounting Department Team
Lidex Sp. z o.o., ul. Republikańska 24a, 04-404 Warszawa
Share capital: PLN 60,000.00, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw,
13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000198307, NIP 118 00 39 380