Lidex – quick and reliable
Your translation and interpreting services provider
Translation and interpreting services in the field of education and science
Lidex – your education and science translation agency
If you are reading this text, you are probably looking for a company – a translation agency, which you intend to entrust with the provision of translation and/or interpreting services for the education and/or science sector. Maybe you already have extensive experience in cooperating with such agencies, or maybe you are just thinking about establishing it. When choosing a provider, it is worth paying attention not only to the prices of basic services – translation and/or interpretation.
The translation agency you choose must prove that it cooperates with experienced, professional translators specialising in translations for the education and/or science sector, as well as other sectors. It must prove its experience in such translations, as well as the competence of the Customer Service Department team in the optimal selection of translators for the specificity of your translations. Only a translation agency that specialises in translation and interpretation services in the field of education and science can guarantee that it will select for your projects experienced translators and interpreters, who will use consistent, required terminology.
We believe that it is us who will meet your expectations and show the required experience, because:
Lidex is the largest Polish translation agency, present on the market since 1989. We provide translation and interpreting services in the area of 12 industries and in over 70 languages.
Our experience in translating materials in the field of education and science
We translate on a regular basis:
- cooperation, grant, exchange and sponsorship agreements
- language localisation of training materials
- language localisation of educational videos
- books and publications
- catalogues, photo-books, studies
- bios, articles
- concept and methodology descriptions
- formal correspondence
- conference and workshop agendas
- international agreements
- documents requiring authentication by a sworn translator
We also provide conference and simultaneous interpreters (working on-site or remotely – online), specialising in interpretation in the field of education and science during:
- global forums and international conferences in the field of education
- meetings of ministers of education
- parliamentary meetings dedicated to education
- signing agreements
- press conferences
- presentations of pilot programmes
- meetings with authors
- training courses and lectures
- galas and other celebrations
- teleconferences and videoconferences
- hybrid events
- online events
Lidex’s ambition is to meet all the translation needs of our Customers. Starting from specialised translation and interpretation, certified translations, sign language interpretation, film translations, to additional graphics services, technical support necessary for simultaneous or online interpreting, which you will probably need in the course of communication to establish and/or maintain international cooperation.
We guarantee the highest quality of translation and interpreting services in the field of education and science as well as the security of data transmission, processing and storage, which is confirmed by our certificates:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System – since 2001
- ISO 17100 Translation Process Management System – since 2012
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System – since 2013
- ISO 18587 Machine Translation Postediting Management System – since 2019
- ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System – since 2023
We are definitely distinguished on the market by a very wide group of translators and interpreters, thanks to whom we can simultaneously carry out numerous, complex projects. Lidex is a translation agency with offices in Gdynia, Katowice and Warsaw, but regardless of the location of our offices, we provide translation and interpreting services across Poland and abroad.
We also provide technical support for international conferences – not only in the field of education or science – on-site, hybrid or online.